Critical third-party security updates and continued product enhancements shorten time from detection to resolution
BEDFORD, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Outseer, the leader in payment authentication and monitoring solutions, today announced details for its Summer ‘22 Release, Outseer’s quarterly product innovation update. Summer ‘22 features enhanced fraud detection capabilities and increased operational efficiency across the Outseer portfolio of market-leading fraud prevention products, allowing Outseer customers to grow their businesses confidently and with minimal risk.
“Summer ‘22 continues the aggressive investment we are making for all products, empowering Outseer customers to deliver digital commerce experiences with confidence and minimal risk.”
“There’s no silver bullet when it comes to stopping fraud, especially as attacks we see across our global network continue to proliferate and evolve at lightspeed,” said Jim Ducharme, COO at Outseer. “Summer ‘22 continues the aggressive investment we are making for all products, empowering Outseer customers to deliver digital commerce experiences with confidence and minimal risk.”
Outseer Summer ‘22 Release highlights by product:
Outseer 3-D Secure™
- Enhanced risk models that factors in additional data elements from the EMV® 3DS2 protocol, resulting in better fraud detection rates without additional friction
- Support for 8 digit BIN format, meeting industry requirements
- Enhancements to the configuration manager that reduce time required for introducing and modifying authentication options
Outseer Fraud Manager™
- Enhanced GeoIP accuracy through better telemetry
- Third-party library upgrades featuring the latest security patches
- Dashboard enhancements to reduce time from detection to takedown
- New administrator role to manage dashboard users
All Outseer Summer ‘22 Release updates are available now to Outseer customers.
- Outseer Summer ‘22 Release notes on Outseer Vision (customer login required)
- Learn more about all Outseer: Outseer 3-D Secure, Outseer Fraud Manager, Outseer FraudAction
Outseer is on a mission to liberate the world from transactional fraud. Our market-leading payment and account monitoring solutions protect over $200 billion in annual payments while increasing revenue and reducing customer friction for card issuing banks, payment processors, and merchants worldwide. Leveraging billions of annual transactions from more than 6,000 institutions across the globe, our identity-based science delivers the highest fraud detection rates and lowest customer intervention in the industry. See what others can’t at outseer.com.
Senior Director of Worldwide Communications